5 Tips To Maintain Health For You At Home.
Want to stay healthy at home? Here are 5 quick tips to do so:
- Eat Nutritious Food: to give you energy and help you control your weight and prevent some diseases like osteoporosis ( bone thinning), high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Regular Exercise: taking 5000 steps per day improves heart health and reduces your risk of premature death and falls.
- Drink more water: a well hydrated senior will look healthier, develop fewer heart and lung issues and live longer.
- Manage sleep well: to keep a strong immune system, improve your memory and control your appetite better.
- Take your vitamin supplements: vitamin D for bone and skin health and vitamin C for immunity.